Top 10 Halloween Parties Over The Weekend In Mumbai
“When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween!”
It’s Trick or Treat season, and if you’re looking to don your best costume and have a blasting night out with your ghoul-friends and vampire buddies, we’re here to tell you about the top 10 places in Mumbai to celebrate the spookiest night of the year!
But first, you better be in your costume!
- Bombay Cocktail Bar – Bombay Cocktail Bar is one of the most happening places in Mumbai right now and they are here with their special Halloween party – Shaitan. The party begins at 7pm and there’s going to be a booze shower from 7pm to 10pm where all the drinks will be for just Rs.99! Visit Bombay Cocktail Bar to witness their spooky décor and spend your Halloween without burning a hole in your pockets!
- Yeda Republic – the All Hallow’s Gala is here at Yeda Republic and attire is a must! Get chills down your spine as you experience the eerie feels in their ambience. Happy hours are from 7pm to 9pm, and the party starts at 7pm. Get your gang down at yeda republic and get lost in the Halloween madness!
- Warehouse KitchenBar – Warehouse is hosting the spookiest party in town with their Halloween Party! The décor at warehouse will send Goosebumps down your spine and to refresh you their drinks are hands down the best. The party starts at 8pm. Don’t miss out on the fun! The parties begin on 31st October, 1st and 2nd and 3rd November!
- Raasta Bombay – Raasta Bombay is celebrating Halloween two nights in a row, the first one being the Halloween Night, where the music will be groovy and the décor will be spooky. The party starts at 9pm. The Night of the Bat is hosted tomorrow on 1st November, where the spooky vibe will catch you in your spine. The night begins at 9pm.
- Satellite the Club – Satellite the Club is hosting its Haunted Halloween Night with the spookiest décor and mind-bending drinks! Visit Satellite for some blasting music and trippy ambience!
- Opa Bar and Café – Opa is here with its special Halloween party – Creep It Real! The party is sure to give you the real creeps and tingle you to your spine. Witness the insane music along with lip-smacking cocktails and relishing food! Visit with your squad to have a happening and creepy Halloween party! The party starts at 7pm.
- Same Place Same Time – an establishment in Andheri west, Same Place Same Time is celebrating not only an eerie Halloween night, but an entire Halloweek! The parties are on 31st October, 1st , 2nd and 3rd November! They have 1+1 on drinks till 9pm every day, and their ambience could send a ghost back to its grave! A neon themed gastro pub, Same Place Same Time offers you insane Halloween music, delicious food and exciting drinks!
- Cavalry the Lounge – located in Powai, cavalry is hosting Halloween nights from 30th October to 2nd The parties are going to be crazy, enchanting and boo-ze filled! Visit with your gang!
- Cult – Cult is hosting three Halloween parties on 31st October, 1st and 2nd The Ticket to Hell is on 31st October, Cheers-To-Fears on 1st November and Satanic Saturday on 2nd November. Happy Hours are from 6pm to 9pm. Don’t forget to witness the eerie vibes with your gang and have an insane Halloween weekend! Go Cultinggg!
- Mitron Bar and Café – Mitron Bar and Café is a F.R.I.E.N.D.S themed resto bar, and is hosting a spooktacular Halloween party called the Night Of The Thirsty Dead. Dress in your best costumes and experience the fear come alive. The party begins at 8pm and all the Witches get complimentary drinks from 8pm to 12pm.
So where are you celebrating the most spooktacular night of the year?!
Have a merry, spooky, and fearful Halloween!