Monsoon Fashion Trends For Various Occasion
Monsoons often play the spoilsport when it comes to styling and maintaining that sass quotient. The roads often turn muddy which eventually results in rigid stains on clothes. Besides, wearing make up and maintaining hair too could prove to be a hectic task. So we bring to you quick tips and tricks to battle those monsoon blues as you groom yourself efficiently for that dinner date or for an outing or may be for office.
- Hit the office by wearing mid length dresses, mid length troushers and capris.
- Say no to long hemlines and heavy fabrics because long hemlines easily get stained and hard fabrics take forever to dry.
- Opt for fresh prints and florals. For the traditional look, wear leggings with short kurtis and scarf to add a dash of sass.
- One can go for shiffon sarees as they dry quickly.
- Opt for waterproof formal footwear or sandals.
- One can go for wedges too as it uplifts your outfit.
- Avoid leather bags and go for clear tote bags as. There are many waterproof bags available so give them a try too.
- Most important use bag cover to protect them.
- Dont be afraid to wear those hoops but instead go for smaller ones and avoid tangling earings. Wear only if the outfit deamnds otherwise go for small studs and make sure they are used well as it may get rust due to moisture.
- One can simply add umbrella with colourful designs as accessory.
- Wear minimal makeup and avoid kajal.
- Use waterproof mascara and nude lipsticks.
- Try braids and buns since they tend to keep the hair managed rather then leaving them open and you’re good to go.
- Incorporate bright colours in the wardrobe.
- Stay away from the whites as they tend to get stained quickly.
- Make the most of those floral and animal prints as they will uplift your mood.
- Try shorts or one can go for capris which are of soft fabric and avoid wearing body hugging dresses as they tend to stick to your body making you uncomfortable.
- Go for flowly and umbrella dresses.
- Add a nice jacket cum raincoat as a layer to your outfit.
- Opt for rubber sandals, flip flops, rubber heels which are trending.
- Go for heel gumboots and rubber boots which gives the ilusion of leather boots.
- Also opt for sliders or jelly sandals as its highly trending and will give you a chick look.
- Let the trendy rainy bagpacks do the talking.
- Go for waterproof satchel bags as they are stylish.
- Stick funky badges on your backpacks which are available in the market.
- Quirky keychains can be a fun accessory to go with.
- Go for nude lipsticks and makeup.
- Use lip and cheek tints as they stick like glue giving fresh look.
- Avoid blush powder, kajal, brow pencil. Go for matte lipsticks.
- Try top knot buns or simple messy braids with some flicks out.
- Wear short dresses or knee length midis and include all the cool colours like neons, bright yellow, shades of reds. Layer the outfit with a nice bomber jacket.
- One can even try rompers which are of light material, edgy and fashionable to make you party ready.
- Go for stilettos and pumps which are water resistant.
- Go for tie-up gladiators as they are elegant and super stylish.
- Complete the look with cross body bags or bag belts as they are highly trending and screams party vibes.
- A bright colourful clutch can never go wrong.
- Stack of rings and bracelets can be a smart accessory.
- One can team up the look with corset belts or lace up belts as they are trendy and looks stunning.
- Funky translucent bracelets can be a good accessory too.
- Let the lips do the talking and go for lip gloss or shiny lipsticks.
- Skip foundations and use highlighter.
- Use waterproof colourful eyeliner and avoid kajal as they tend to smudge easily.
- A sleek pony or bun will help to complete the look.
- Simple wavy or straight hair will do the work if done correctly.
- Opt for flowy dresses, short hemline pants, soft material trousers, midi dresses, shorts, rompers, tank tops, simple tees and skirts.
- Make sure its not cotton and hard fabric.
- Avoid denims and complete the look with a nice waterproof jacket.
- Go for gumboots, rainy shoes which has proper grip and sole.
- Avoid heels and go for comfortable shoes or cowboy boots.
- Grab weekender bags as they can accommodate all your essentials together.
- Trek backpacks are highly useful for weekend getaway as it has separate compartments and easier to carry.
- Go for clear raincoats with bright colours, prints, designs and patterns.
- Funky rainy caps can be a good accessory.
- Waterproof makeup comes to the rescue here.
- Dash of lip gloss will do all the wonders.
- Go for french braids, bohemian messy braids, boxer braids as they will keep hair in place and gives a stunning look.
Arrive in style everywhere you go and make the most of this monsoon.