The pain of filling eyebrows everyday is a struggle that every girl with sparse or thin brows go through. Keeping up with the trend of thick brows and long lashes becomes an unnecessary task on a daily basis. On the other hand eyelash extensions are expensive. But after going through this DIY, all the problems will disappear in a jiff!
We are here with another effective DIY serum for thick eyebrows and lashes that will enhance one’s eyebrows and lashes giving them nice density and growth naturally without any chemicals.
Sounds exciting right? Lets go!
- 2 tbsp castor oil.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- 1/2 tbsp lavender oil.
- Mascara tube (use new or clean tube).
How to do:
- In a small bowl, add castor oil and coconut and mix well.
- Once oil is mixed, add lavender oil to it and mix well with a spoon.
- Keep for 5 minutes and transfer the mixture of oils with dropper to the mascara tube.
- Serum is ready.
How to apply:
- With the help of mascara brush, apply a layer of this serum on lashes.
- Use a cotton bud to apply this serum on eyebrows.
Applying this serum in night is the best time to ensure there is no pollution or dirt to stick on the lashes and eyebrows. One layer is enough and don’t burden the lashes or brows with oil, just a thin layer and it will work its magic.
How it works:
- Castor oil is known to boost hair growth and protection of hair follicles. It also works best for dry hair.
- Coconut oil moisturizes and conditions the brows and lashes while also helping in forming a nice consistency of serum as castor oil is quite thick for application.
- Lavender oil helps in healthy circulation and flow of oil to the lashes and brows.
Apply this once a day in night before going to bed. After every 1 week, take 2 days break and apply again for a week and go on this way till you see visible results and later use this serum for only 3
days a week.
Give this serum time to work its magic, because patience and dedication is the key to achieve anything in the world.
Great Eyebrows And Lashes Don’t Happen By Chance, They Take Some Effort.