Tired fighting acne? Looking for some miraculous product in the market to treat acne? Worry not as we are here to help on how to treat that stubborn acne forever with this DIY acne gel that works 100% wonders to one’s skin. As we all know, market is flooded with creams and medicines that treats acne however they cause severe side effects to the face which steals all the natural glow of the face skin and completely damages it, also not to forget their effects are short lived. So if one wants to get rid away of those headstrong acne then simply
head to this DIY.
- Fresh aloe vera gel
- Tea tree oil
- Air tight container
How to do?
- Take a clean bowl and add fresh aloe vera gel.
- Add 5-8 drops of tea tree oil to the aloe vera gel.
- Add half spoon of glycerin to it.
- Mix well all the ingredients.
- Now transfer the aloe vera gel infused with oil and glycerin to an air tight container.
One can store it for 2-3 weeks.
How to apply?
- Wash your face with water, clean.
- Take a clean washed cloth and dip into warm water, keep on the face for 5 minutes.
- Here warm water will unclog all the pores and cleanses the skin thoroughly.
- Remove the cloth and wipe face with towel.
- Now with the help of a spoon take some gel and apply on clean face.
- Do not rub it or massage with it
- Let the gel sink in and completely dry
- Do not apply anything on face after applying this gel
- Let the gel work and sink into the skin
Apply this gel thrice a day for better results.
- Aloe vera contains salicylic acid that helps in fighting acne by killing the bacteria that causes acne. It also helps in clearing spots leading to glowing skin.
- Tea tree oil contains benzoyl peroxide which also fights acne. It has soothing properties and keeps skin healthy.
- Glycerin is colourless and odourless which acts a moisturizer and keeps skin well hydrated.
Caution: One should not use concentrated glycerin and tea tree oil and must be diluted as they can dry out the skin.
It is important to eat healthy and stay away from all the junk, keep hands clean and do not touch the pimples or squeeze them. Handle skin with care and warmth. Most important stay away from heavy makeup and one can go only when required.
Patience Is The Key, Don’t Give Up, Your Skin Needs Care!